Men Date Binary Digital LED Bracelet Watch Rectangle Dial - Preto
PROTEÇÃO AO CONSUMIDORSabe Mais >>
- 30 DIAS para DEVOLUÇÕES
- Reembolso parcial ou total por incompatibilidade de descrição de produtos
- Cor: Preto
- Categoria: Relógios > Relógios Masculinos
This watch is really cool, it just looks like something Iron Man would have on his suit and it's surprisingly well constructed. Setting the time is somewhat simple, you just need to spend a few minutes fidgeting with the two buttons, you will figure it out. The watch is true binary, it displays the time in a bar graph-like manner which actually makes it easier to read. The LED lit closest to the bottom of the watch corresponds to the adjacent numeral. The LED lights make a cool scrolling animation before displaying the time for 5 seconds and flickering out. When it enters into the standby mode, it is also a stunning bracelet on your wrist. If you want a unique timepiece, you will find nobody around you have a watch like this. This cool binary digital LED bracelet watch is just for you.
- Date binary digital LED bracelet watch for men.
- 28 blue LED lights display, for both time and date.
- Binary time mode, one line for hour, the other for minute.
- 2 buttons at the case side for adjusting.
- Stable arc shape design, much fit to your wrist.
- The LED lights adopt energy saving mode, environmental protection.
- Accurate quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Black screen at normal status, press the MODE button to see time, press again to see date, display for 5 seconds before it lights out.
- AM word lights for morning time mode, DT word lights for date mode.
- Folding clasp with safety, easy to wear.
- Built-in battery: 2 grains of high capacity 3V CR2016.
- 30 meters water resistant, convenient for your daily life.
- Great gift for your family and friends.
Watch style: LED
Style elements: LED
Available Color: Black,Silver
Shape of the dial: Rectangle
Display type: Digital
Case material: Stainless Steel
Case color: Black,Silver
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial diameter: 3 cm / 1.18 inches
The band width: 2.3 cm / 0.91 inches
Product weight: 0.1440 kg
Package weight: 0.2140 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 26.40 x 3.00 x 1.40 cm / 10.39 x 1.18 x 0.55 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 28.40 x 5.00 x 3.40 cm / 11.18 x 1.97 x 1.34 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Nenhum comentário. Os primeiros 5 clientes para escrever um comentário e obter dobro S Pontos.Escrever um Comentário
Ainda não há dúvidas.PERGUNTE A PERGUNTA